The 37 Dharma Wings for Enlightenment are for all Buddhist practitioners who want to follow Buddha’s path. With the Four Noble Truths as the foundation of Buddha’s teachings, the 37 Dharma Wings for Enlightenment form the basis of Buddhist practice. For a beginning level practitioner or someone who wants to form a stable basis for Buddhist meditation at a deeper level, this is the right place to step in.
Enjoy the Fall Retreat indoors OR outdoors, weather permitting, under a spacious 20 x 40ft tent. Set up includes chairs (socially distanced) and monitor/sound.
View Jewel Heart Reflections video generated by Jenna Wishnek from the 2022 Summer Retreat.
Friday – Sunday, October 7 – 9, 2022
Friday – Saturday, October 7 – 8: 8:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday, October 9: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Click for Jewel Heart Ann Arbor in-person Covid Guidelines.
- Online Zoom participation and Limited Onsite participation
- Onsite: Refrigerator storage available, please label and rotate your food
- Morning White Tara guided healing meditation sessions daily
- Morning and late afternoon teachings by Demo Rinpoche. Due to colder weather the teachings will be given indoors only
- Afternoon group discussion sessions on the teachings Friday – Saturday
- Scroll down this page for detailed breakdown of the schedule
- Registrants have access to the session recordings via a personal Jewel Heart Login account.
Fee: $180 / Give What You Can
SUPPORTIVE MATERIALS for purchase:
Jewel Heart Prayer Book
37 Wings of Change Transcript by Gelek Rimpoche